Creamy with a slight bite, this avocado vinaigrette livens up any salad turning it into a flavorful meal.
Made with avocado, jalapeno, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic, cilantro, and dill, this amazing dressing is an explosion of flavors on your palate. It is quick and easy to make. Just dump it all in the blender and blend until smooth. I generally use a whole avocado, but if you want your dressing a little thinner add just half of an avocado instead.
Stored in an airtight container, this avocado vinaigrette will last at least 3 days in the refrigerator.
I originally created this recipe with a taco salad in mind but quickly realized it was really good drizzled over just about any salad. So pick your salad, dress it with avocado vinaigrette, and enjoy!
- 1 small avocado
- 1 jalapeno - deseeded and deveined and cut into chunks
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the seed and scoop into blender. Make sure it doesn't have brown spots or it will discolor the dressing. I usually use the whole avocado, but if you want a little thinner dressing just use half of the avocado. You can always add the other half in if you do not like the consistency.
- Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.