With the Holidays approaching, this simple yet elegant recipe of bacon wrapped asparagus is perfect as a side dish to grace your Thanksgiving table.
Simply wash and trim the asparagus. Season the asparagus with garlic powder. Then divide the asparagus into 8-10 groups depending on the amount of bacon slices you have. Wrap each group of asparagus in a slice of bacon.
Place on a foil covered baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. If you like your bacon on the crispy side broil the bacon wrapped asparagus for 1-2 minutes before serving.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 10 ounces Pederson's whole 30 hickory smoked bacon
- garlic powder
- Wash and trim the asparagus spears. Season with garlic powder.
- Divide the spears into 8-10 groups equal to how many slices of bacon you have. You should have 3-4 spears in each group.
- Wrap each group of spears with one slice of bacon.
- Place on foil covered baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- If you like your bacon crispy turn to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes before serving.