Baked cauliflower was one of my favorite dishes growing up. It was actually the only way I liked cauliflower cooked when I was a kid.
This recipe is very simple and takes very little time to make. First, wash and cut the cauliflower into florets. Then steam it for 5 minutes. Next, place in baking dish and coat with melted butter. Lastly sprinkle with all purpose rice crumbs and bake until lightly browned.
My family is not a big fan of cauliflower but really enjoy this dish. I hope you enjoy it too!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ½ cup melted butter (cow or goat)
- all purpose rice crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Steam the florets for 5 minutes.
- Place cauliflower florets into glass baking dish and coat with melted butter. Top with rice crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.