At bunco the other night we had a broccoli kale salad with poppy seed dressing. Everyone was raving about it so I decided to make my own version which turned out delicious.
This salad with my creamy poppy seed dressing was tangy with a taste of sweetness. I wanted it to be a green salad except for the dried cranberries. I hope you enjoy this salad as much as I do.
- 8 cups deveined and torn kale
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- creamy poppy seed dressing
- Toss kale, broccoli slaw, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries together in salad bowl.
- Drizzle creamy poppy seed dressing over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least one hour to let the dressing soak into the kale.