Tart and sweet this creamy poppy seed dressing compliments just about any salad. Made with goat kefir and xylitol this dressing is a healthy yet delicious topping, adding a zesty flavor to your salad.
I like that it only takes about 5 minutes and is so easy to make. Just combine the apple cider vinegar, kefir, chopped onion, dry mustard, salt, and xylitol in food processor for about 20 seconds. Slowly add grapeseed oil while processing on high until well mixed. Add the poppy seeds and whisk.
It’s that easy. Enjoy on salad of your choosing.
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons plain unsweetened goat kefir
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In food processor or blender combine apple cider vinegar, goat kefir, xylitol, chopped onion, dry mustard, and salt for about 20 seconds.
- While still running, slowly add oil in until well blended.
- Add poppy seeds and whisk to combine and serve.