These vegan chocolate truffles are rich, creamy, and dark chocolate decadence.
One of my families favorite treats for the Holidays used to be my chocolate truffles. I made them every year since my girls were little until recently. When Josha requested I make them again this year I decided to try my hand at making some that I could eat.
These vegan chocolate truffles are very easy to make with less than 5 ingredients. The sweetened condensed coconut milk makes them rich and creamy while the Lily’s chocolate chips gives them that dark chocolate flavor.
- 1 can (14 ounce) full fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons xylitol
- 3 cups Lily's chocolate chips - or any dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- unsweetened cocoa
- In small pan bring coconut milk to a boil. Whisk to keep the coconut milk from boiling over or burning.
- Add xylitol, turn heat to low, and whisk until xylitol is dissolved. Simmer for 30 minutes whisking occasionally.
- Take off heat and add chocolate chips, stirring slowly until melted and mixed with coconut milk.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour into bowl, cover, and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and coat with cocoa.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.