Living in Texas, it is important to have a very good fajita marinade recipe handy. Whether you’re making dinner for the family or cooking for a crowd, fajitas are enjoyed year round in this part of the country.
This marinade recipe works really well with beef, chicken, and pork. Just add all ingredients into a gallon sized zip-lock bag, add the meat of your choice, close the bag and refrigerate for at least two hours. Then cook as desired.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Tamari sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ⅛ - ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- Add olive oil, Tamari sauce, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, cayenne, oregano, dry mustard and cumin to a gallon sized zip-lock bag.
- Add 3 pounds meat of your choice and seal the bag.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook meat as desired.