Chocolate, cupcakes, chocolate, sweets, chocolate.
Need I say more?
Several years ago when I had to give up so many foods, including gluten and sugar, I decided I was going to find a way to make chocolate cupcakes that I could eat. It took a while but I finally came up with a combination in these gluten free chocolate cupcakes that tastes delicious. They are also Paleo friendly and best of all you can’t tell they are gluten and sugar free.
These chocolate cupcakes have 10 ingredients or less and are easy to make.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup xylitol - powdered - I used my Nutribullet
- 3 tablespoons almond flour - I used Wellbee's
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Whisk dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In small bowl whisk melted coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs together.
- Stir in coconut milk and add to dry ingredients.
- Mix well, then spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.