What could be better for supper than gluten free supreme pizza soup?
This soup contains all the wonderful ingredients of a supreme pizza. Just like at the pizza parlor you pick what ingredients you want in this pizza soup. First, choose hamburger meat or Italian sausage. Then choose your vegetables…red onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, and olives.
And in 30 minutes you have a supremely tasty pizza soup for supper.
- 1 pound browned hamburger meat
- 4 ounces pepperoni halved
- 1 small red onion - chopped
- 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 red bell pepper - chopped
- 28 ounce can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives - drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups gluten free broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- olive oil
- grated goat cheddar cheese for topping
- gluten free toasted Italian garlic bread - for side dish
- In soup pot sauté onion, red and green bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper and stir.
- Add tomatoes. olives. and broth and stir. Add in browned hamburger meat and pepperoni and stir.
- Simmer for 30 minutes before serving.
- While soup is cooking brush olive oil on one side of gluten free bread. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning on bread.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Heat oven to 400 degrees and toast bread. Serve with soup.