My daughter Michaela loves homemade vegetable pizza. Last week I decided to make pizza and surprised her with this delicious gluten free vegetable pizza.
I made it with the Italian style of pizza in mind. Instead of tomato sauce I brushed the crust with olive oil. Then I chose some vegetables that I had on hand and thought would go good together. Olives, red onion, spinach, grape tomatoes, and mushrooms. I added some goat feta cheese then baked it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 1 gluten free pizza crust - I used Sami's Bakery pizza crust
- olive oil
- sliced olives
- sliced red onion
- spinach leaves
- grape tomatoes
- sliced mushrooms
- crumbled goat feta cheese
- Brush gluten free pizza crust with olive oil.
- Season with oregano.
- Add sliced toppings - olives, red onions, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach.
- Then add some crumbled goat feta cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.