It’s Thanksgiving week! Friends and family are gathering at your house and these grain free chocolate chip muffins are just the thing to have on hand as snacks for those little ones who just can’t wait until supper time. Or, for the not so little ones anymore who want to sneak a bite here and there.
They are light, fluffy, and chocolate-y. I have been making my own chocolate chips for a while now, so I was excited when I found Lily’s chocolate chips at Whole Foods Market. Although I still make my own on occasion, it is very nice to have these on hand to whip up a quick batch of grain free chocolate chip muffins.
May you have a very blessed Thanksgiving with your friends and family this week.
- 1 and ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil - melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 5 ounces unsweetened goat kefir
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips- I used Lily's chocolate chips (sugar free)
- In large bowl whisk dry ingredients together.
- In medium bowl beat melted coconut oil, eggs, liquid stevia, and vanilla together.
- Add kefir and coconut milk and stir.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until well mixed. Add chocolate chips and fold into dough.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and fill cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.