Homemade V8 juice is one of my favorites but I’m generally too lazy to make it. However, I am blessed with a wonderful husband who makes it for me on occasion in his juicer.
Using a juicer makes this an easy recipe. Just juice the tomatoes, celery, beet, carrots, spinach, parsley, and lime. Then add worcestershire sauce and a little cayenne to spice it up. Stir and enjoy!
It will not taste exactly like the store bought version because it does not have the preservatives in it. Personally, I like it better.
- 5 tomatoes
- 5 celery stalks
- 4 carrots
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 lime peeled
- ½ beet
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce - optional
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Wash all vegetables and cut tomatoes into fourths. Cut ends off carrots.
- Juice tomatoes, carrots, parsley, spinach, lime, celery, and beet in the juicer.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper to juice and stir.
- Serve immediately.