Full of veggies this gluten free kale soup will delight your taste buds and brighten your day as it warms you from the inside out.
Although it is already warm here in Houston, winter is still going strong most everywhere else so I thought I would share one more soup recipe with you. Loaded with Kale, broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans this soup is nutrient dense and filled with anti-oxidants, vitamin A, C, and K. It is a quick and easy meal to make for those days you are in a hurry.
So on these last few cold days of winter dig in to this delicious gluten free kale soup.
- 7-8 cups vegetable broth - I used homemade broth
- 2 cups kale - chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 can green beans - drained
- 2 cloves garlic - sliced
- 3 tablespoons basil - chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat the vegetable broth and seasonings in a large soup pot until it boils. I used my homemade vegetable broth but you could use store bought instead.
- Add the vegetables, turn heat to medium and cook for about 2 minutes. The broccoli should turn a bright green yet still be crisp.
- Serve hot.