I have had this recipe for lemon garlic dressing several years now. Since several people have requested this recipe recently I decided to share it with you today.
I’m not even sure where it came from. I’m pretty sure my friend Josha gave it to me. However, I don’t know if it’s her own recipe or if she got it from somewhere. So thank you Josha for this delicious lemon garlic dressing.
If you have food allergies this dressing is gluten and sugar free. Those who are Vegan or on the Paleo diet can also use this recipe.
- juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne
- Mix the juice of one lemon, olive oil, and minced garlic in small bowl.
- Add salt, paprika, cumin, and cayenne and mix well.
- Goes well with many different salads.