The other night I needed an easy meal for dinner. So, I decided to make this delicious loaded bbq baked potato recipe.
It’s very easy to make and requires very little effort. Cook the boneless beef ribs in the crockpot with some sugar free barbeque sauce for about 5 hours. Bake the potatoes in the oven at 400 degrees for 1-1 and 1/2 hours depending on size.
Slice the potatoes down the middle and add toppings. Then add the shredded barbeque beef on top with a little extra barbeque sauce and enjoy.
- 4 large gold potatoes
- 1 pound boneless beef ribs
- ¾ cup sugar free bbq sauce + more for topping
- butter (cow or goat) or vegan butter
- sourcream - if you can have dairy
- grated goat cheese
- chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Place boneless beef ribs in crockpot and pour ¾ cup sugar free bbq sauce over them. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for about 5 hours.
- and ½ hours before the meat is done. Wash potatoes, prick holes in them with a fork and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 1-1 and ½ hours.
- Slice potatoes open lenghthwise. Add butter, sourcream, salt, pepper, chives, and cheese.
- Shred the meat. Add a fourth of the meat to each potato and top with extra bbq sauce.
- Serve imediately.