Passion fruit lemonade is a very popular drink at Starbucks. Sadly it contains sugar so I can’t have any. Instead I made my own version to enjoy at home.
First, steep the passion fruit tea in boiling water. Then juice the lemons. Add some cold water and liquid stevia and stir. Last add the passion fruit tea to the lemonade and stir. Add some ice cubes and serve.
Mmm, a tart, tangy and refreshing drink to enjoy anytime.
- 1 large teabag passion fruit tea
- 8 cups filtered water - divided
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice - about 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Boil 4 cups of filtered water. Add passion fruit teabag and steep for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze ½ cup of fresh lemon juice, which is about 3 lemons, and pour into pitcher. Add 4 cups cold filtered water and 1 teaspoon liquid stevia. Stir.
- Add steeped passion fruit tea and stir.
- Add ice cubes and serve or refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.