These rosemary roasted carrots are my second hurricane Harvey recipe. They went so well with the boneless Texas style ribs.
This recipe is also very simple: first clean and then slice the carrots. Place them on a foil lined baking sheet. Then drizzle olive oil over them and season with sea salt, cardamom, and chopped fresh rosemary. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes and they are ready to serve.
- 12 large carrots
- olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- Clean carrots and cut off the ends. Then slice the carrots.
- Place them on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with sea salt, cardamom, and chopped fresh rosemary to taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.