Cold, tart, tangy, and fruity these sugar free raspberry limeade popsicles make a refreshing treat for this sweltering weather.
Made of just fruit, water, and a little stevia to sweeten them, these flavorful popsicles are a healthy guilt-free treat. The tart raspberry lime flavor bursts on your tongue with every lick.
A friend and I were visiting after church the other day about healthy fruit popsicles being the best summer snack. Our talk inspired me to go home and make these delicious sugar free raspberry popsicles.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup filtered water
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Blend raspberries, lime juice, water, and stevia in blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds. If molds come with sticks insert them into molds.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before enjoying this refreshing treat.
- If you are using popsicle sticks freeze for two hours then insert sticks in center of each mold and freeze for another 4 hours or overnight.