Surprise your sweetheart with this decadent sugar free spicy chocolate for Valentine’s day.
I wanted to surprise my husband with some spicy chocolate and had a little time this weekend so I made a batch. I could not find my candy heart mold so I made a log of chocolate instead.
I used my chocolate syrup recipe and added a couple of extra ingredients to make it very creamy with a hint of warmth. These beauties are very easy to make and it takes very little time.
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne or chipotle chili pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- In saucepan, heat all ingredients on low stirring to mix until smooth.
- When Chocolate is smooth take off heat and let cool for if needed. If chocolate is too runny put in refrigerator for about 10 minutes, just enough to thicken it up a little.
- Pour chocolate onto plastic wrap. Pick up one end and roll chocolate into a log shape. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Cut in half lengthwise and then slice.
- Coat chocolate pieces with cocoa. Store in refrigerator.