There are many comfort foods but vegetable beef soup is a classic. On those cold winter nights this recipe just hits the spot and warms you from the inside out.
I hope you enjoy this hearty vegetable beef soup as much as we do!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 6 cups gluten free broth
- 14 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 1 and ½ tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice the carrots and celery stalks. Cut the potatoes into small chunks.
- Cut stew meat into smaller chunks. Heat olive oil in soup pot and brown stew meat. Add potatoes, celery, carrots, can tomatoes, broth, seasoning and stir. Bring to a boil then turn heat to medium/low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add kale, stir, and heat through.
- Serve with gluten free bread.