This crust-less slow cooker pizza is delicious and very easy to make. First brown hamburger meat. Then add fire roasted tomatoes and oregano and simmer. Cook gluten free noodles according to package. Slice pepperoni in half and grate cheese.
Lastly, spread a third of the meat sauce in bottom of the slow cooker. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Then top with a third of both cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 12 ounce package of gluten free fusilli noodles
- 1 pound browned hamburger meat.
- 28 ounce can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded goat cheddar
- 2 cups shredded sheep Manchego cheese
- In large skillet simmer browned hamburger meat, fire roasted tomatoes, and oregano.
- Cook noodles according to the directions on the package. Then drain water.
- Slice pepperoni slices in half.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread a third of the meat sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Then top with a third of both cheeses.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!